Earthquakes Canada - Canada
Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.9 - 13 Aug 17:08 AKDT - JUNEAU, AK region
Automatic detection of seismic event: magnitude 4.0 - 5 Aug 3:46 AKDT - JUNEAU, AK region
2019 Jul 15 M 3.7 and M 3.4 aftershock near Petit Rocher, NB were widely felt.
2019 Jul 13 M 4.1 near Maniwaki, QC was lightly felt.
2019 Jul 12 M 4.6 near Seattle was lightly felt in the greater Victoria and Vancouver areas (USGS earthquake report)
2019 Jul 3-5 M 6.3 event and smaller aftershocks occurred offshore from Vancouver Island
- 2019-07-15: M=3.4 - 15 km WNW of Petit Rocher, NB - aftershock - felt
- 2019-07-15: M=3.7 - 15 km WNW of Petit Rocher, NB - felt
- 2019-07-13: M=4.1 - 91 km NNW of Maniwaki, QC - felt
- 2019-07-05: M=5.6 - 229 km WSW of Bella Bella, BC
- 2019-07-03: M=6.3 - 211 km WSW of Bella Bella, BC
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Canada (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- Date modified: