Haida Gwaii - Earthquakes
Sunday, Jan 25, 13:10 PST: An earthquake was reported south of the Village of Queen Charlotte, BC.
Magnitude 3.7 - 21 Jan 12:31 EST - La Pocatiere, QC region. Felt
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2015-01-25: M=4.5 - 88 km S of Village of Queen Charlotte, BC - offshore - felt
- 2015-01-02: M=5.4 - 211 km W of Port Hardy, BC
- 2014-12-22: M=4.3 - 211 km W of Port Hardy, BC
- 2014-12-21: M=4.3 - 181 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2014-12-21: M=4.5 - 192 km WSW of Bella Bella, BC - offshore
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Haida Gwaii...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: