- 2017-11-17: M=3.7 - 39 km SE of Sept-Iles, QC - felt
- 2017-11-05: M=4.1 - 32 km W of Burwash Landing, YT
- 2017-11-02: M=4.9 - 93 km SSE of Lutselke, NT
- 2017-10-19: M=3.1 - 27 km SSE of L'Annonciation, QC - felt
- 2017-10-11: M=4.5 - 206 km WSW of Tofino, BC - offshore
Follow with the RSS feed:
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
- The map and list of recent earthquakes | RSS feed:
- View felt or significant earthquake reports for this region
Live seismogram viewer - See the shaking!
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
- Seismograph stations in the region
- Search for earthquakes
- All about this region's earthquakes
- Regional links
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: