Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
2018 Jun 08 10:09 PDT: A M2.8 earthquake occurred near Mayne Island, BC.
2 June 15:32 PDT: A M4.2 earthquake earthquake off the the west coast of Haida Gwaii (95 km to the west of Masset). Felt at Masset and the Village of Queen Charlotte. Details here
- 2018-06-08: M=2.8 - 21 km SSW of Tsawwassen, BC
- 2018-03-25: M=2.4 - 12 km SE of Ucluelet, BC
- 2018-03-14: M=2.7 - 35 km NNE of Ucluelet, BC - felt
- 2018-03-06: M=2.3 - 14 km NE of Sooke, BC - felt
- 2018-03-01: M=4.5 - 204 km W of Port Hardy, BC
Follow with the RSS feed:
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
- The map and list of recent earthquakes | RSS feed:
- View felt or significant earthquake reports for this region
Live seismogram viewer - See the shaking!
NOTICE: The Canadian National Seismograph Network (CNSN) is undergoing equipment upgrades over the next few years. The seimograms from some stations may not be viewable on the web although we continue to acquire and process data from them. Visit Earthquake Monitoring Network Upgrade Blog to read about some of the activities.
- Seismograph stations in the region
- Search for earthquakes
- Episodic Tremor and Slip (ETS) Event Monitor
- All about this region's earthquakes
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: