2022-01-15 Large volcanic eruption near Tonga; for latest tsunami information
2022-01-15 01:28 a.m. MT: Magnitude 4.0 earthquake, Nahanni region, NWT. Details here.
2022-01-14 06:51 a.m. PT: Magnitude 4.6 earthquake - Alaska panhandle. Details from the USGS.
2022-01-14 00:25 a.m. PT: Magnitude 4.3 earthquake offshore Vancouver Island. Details here.
2022-01-13 10:38 p.m. PT: Magnitude 4.0 earthquake offshore Vancouver Island. Details here.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2022-01-19: M=2.9 - 17 km S of Alma, QC - felt
- 2022-01-15: M=4.0 - 122 km WSW of Wrigley, NT
- 2022-01-14: M=4.3 - 176 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2022-01-13: M=4.0 - 155 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2022-01-13: M=3.1 - 17 km S of Baie-Comeau, QC - felt
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
Region: Canada (click for available regions)
- Western Canada
- Northern Canada
- Eastern Canada
Earthquake search, and details of notable events.
Hazard calculator, maps and publications.
Maps and details of stations, seismogram viewer, and seismic data access.
Earthquake Early Warning program.
General information, educational resources, and publications.