2014 September 27: A magnitude 4.5 earthquake has occurred along the west coast of Haida Gwaii. More details can be found under "recent significant earthquake reports", below.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-09-27: M=4.5 - 63 km SSW of Village of Queen Charlotte, BC - felt
- 2014-09-22: M=3.3 - 19 km ENE of Les Escoumins, QC - felt
- 2014-09-19: M=4.1 - 76 km NE of Keno, YT
- 2014-09-17: M=2.6 - 19 km E of Saint Andrews, NB - felt
- 2014-08-29: M=5.0 - 163 km ENE of Tulita, NT
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: