Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec - Earthquakes
2014 September 27: A magnitude 4.5 earthquake has occurred along the west coast of Haida Gwaii. More details can be found under "recent significant earthquake reports", below.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-07-27: M=2.7 - 13 km SSW of Pembroke, ON - felt
- 2014-03-25: M=2.7 - 7 km W of Hudson, QC
- 2014-02-07: M=3.1 - 43 km ESE of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2013-12-21: M=2.6 - 16 km S of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2013-10-20: M=3.6 - 28 km WNW of Eganville, ON
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: