Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec - Earthquakes
Tue. 25 Feb 12:24 PST: A magnitude 4.2 earthquake was reported near DESTRUCTION BAY, YT. Lightly felt in Haines Junction and Whitehorse, YT. There are no reports of damage, and none would be expected.
Sat. 22 Feb 1:41 EST: A magnitude 4.0 earthquake was reported near POND INLET, NU. There are no reports of damage, and none would be expected. Earthquake Report
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-02-07: M=3.1 - 43 km ESE of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2013-12-21: M=2.6 - 16 km S of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2013-10-20: M=3.6 - 28 km WNW of Eganville, ON
- 2013-09-03: M=3.1 - 12 km NW of Mont-Laurier, QC - felt
- 2013-07-25: M=2.1 - 24 km NE of Saint-Jerome, QC - felt
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
In Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: