Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec - Earthquakes
April 25, 2015. A magnitude 7.8 earthquake occurred in Nepal. More details are available at the United States Geological Survey.
April 24, 2015 Magnitude 6.1 at 06:56 a.m. PDT. Offshore Haida Gwaii. Felt on Haida Gwaii and the BC north coast.
April 23, 2015 Magnitude 4.2 at 10:43 p.m. PDT. Northern Idaho, felt in southeast BC.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2015-04-20: M=3.8 - 50 km E of Saint-Michel-des-Saints, QC
- 2015-01-19: M=2.6 - 8 km SSW of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2014-12-29: M=2.3 - 13 km W of Valleyfield, QC - felt
- 2014-11-16: M=2.6 - 44 km NW of Hawkesbury, ON - felt
- 2014-10-29: M=2.5 - 13 km SE of Sainte-Agathe, QC
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: