Western Canada - Earthquakes
2014 Sep 10 11:36 PDT: Magnitude 4.4 earthquake offshore of Vancouver Island, BC.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-08-29: M=5.0 - 163 km ENE of Tulita, NT
- 2014-08-12: M=4.2 - 208 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2014-08-09: M=4.1 - 31 km WSW of Rocky Mountain House, AB - felt
- 2014-08-04: M=4.3 - 139 km S of Fort Nelson, BC
- 2014-07-30: M=3.9 - 142 km S of Fort Nelson, BC
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Western Canada...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: