Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
Wednesday March 4, 00:35 PDT: A M4.9 earthquake was reported offshore 162 km west of Port Hardy, BC. Earthquake Report
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2015-03-04: M=4.9 - 162 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2015-02-14: M=3.4 - 30 km NNE of Sechelt, BC
- 2015-01-07: M=4.6 - 13 km ENE of Tofino, BC - felt
- 2015-01-03: M=4.5 - 208 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2014-12-11: M=3.2 - 17 km W of Sechelt, BC - felt
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Southwestern British Columbia...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: