Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
April 25, 2015. A magnitude 7.8 earthquake occurred in Nepal. More details are available at the United States Geological Survey.
April 24, 2015 Magnitude 6.1 at 06:56 a.m. PDT. Offshore Haida Gwaii. Felt on Haida Gwaii and the BC north coast.
April 23, 2015 Magnitude 4.2 at 10:43 p.m. PDT. Northern Idaho, felt in southeast BC.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2015-03-25: M=4.8 - 144 km SW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2015-03-08: M=4.3 - offshore Vancouver Island, BC
- 2015-03-04: M=4.9 - 162 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2015-02-14: M=3.4 - 30 km NNE of Sechelt, BC
- 2015-01-07: M=4.6 - 13 km ENE of Tofino, BC - felt
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Southwestern British Columbia...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: