Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-10-12: M=3.7 - 182 km SW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2014-08-12: M=4.2 - 208 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2014-06-16: M=2.4 - 10 km NE of Victoria, BC - felt
- 2014-04-23: M=6.6 - 85 km SSW of Port Alice, BC
- 2014-04-05: M=4.1 - offshore Vancouver Island, BC
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Southwestern British Columbia...
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: