Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
Sunday, Jan 25, 13:10 PST: An earthquake was reported south of the Village of Queen Charlotte, BC.
Magnitude 3.7 - 21 Jan 12:31 EST - La Pocatiere, QC region. Felt
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2015-01-07: M=4.6 - 13 km ENE of Tofino, BC - felt
- 2015-01-03: M=4.5 - 208 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
- 2014-12-11: M=3.2 - 17 km W of Sechelt, BC - felt
- 2014-10-12: M=3.7 - 182 km SW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2014-08-12: M=4.2 - 208 km W of Port Hardy, BC - offshore
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In Southwestern British Columbia...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: