Southwestern British Columbia - Earthquakes
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-02-15: M=4.1 - 189 km W of Port Hardy, BC
- 2013-12-15: M=4.5 - 112 km SSW of Port Alice, BC - offshore
- 2013-11-24: M=2.7 - 30 km SE of Victoria, BC - felt
- 2013-11-09: M=3.8 - 188 km W of Port Alice, BC
- 2013-11-08: M=4.5 - 192 km W of Port Alice, BC - offshore
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
Please tell us by filling out our earthquake questionnaire.
All earthquakes of the last 30 days
In Southwestern British Columbia...
For information on global earthquakes, visit:
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: