The Southern Ontario Area - Earthquakes
April 25, 2015. A magnitude 7.8 earthquake occurred in Nepal. More details are available at the United States Geological Survey.
April 24, 2015 Magnitude 6.1 at 06:56 a.m. PDT. Offshore Haida Gwaii. Felt on Haida Gwaii and the BC north coast.
April 23, 2015 Magnitude 4.2 at 10:43 p.m. PDT. Northern Idaho, felt in southeast BC.
Recent Significant Earthquake Reports
- 2014-02-12: M=3.1 - 40 km SW of Cobourg, ON - felt
- 2011-02-23: M=3.0 - 14 km ENE of Leamington, ON - felt
- 2006-05-04: M=2.7 - near Oakville, ON - felt
- 2006-01-05: M=2.8 - near Cleveland , OH - felt
- 2005-10-20: M=4.3 - near Collingwood, ON - felt
Follow with the RSS feed:
Did you feel it ?
All earthquakes of the last 30 days.
In The Southern Ontario Area...
- United States Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology Seismic Monitor
How Canadians Can Help: Major Disasters and Other Emergencies Abroad Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Date modified: